Media & Digital Manager Jobs In Dubai | IWC Careers Jobs 2022
Position: Media & Digital Manager
The Media & Digital Manager is responsible to build and implemented the regional media campaigns in MEITA. He/she will work closely with internal departments, HQ, and external partners to ensure the optimization of the offline and online campaigns.
- Build & Implement a Media Strategy to build Brand Awareness in the region with media agency as per global guidelines and local objectives
- Manage the media plans for each market
- Develop Social media strategy for the region
- Manage Social media agency: posting, community management, content
- Create content in line with global guidelines for Social Media
- Drive traffic to digital touchpoints to maximize ROI
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications/Media or similar
- 5 years’ work experience in Media or Digital
- Time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of the region and understand of media advertising landscape
IWC International Watch Co. AG, also known as IWC Schaffhausen, is a luxury Swiss watch manufacturer located in Schaffhausen, Switzerland. Originally founded by American watchmaker Florentine Ariosto Jones in 1868, IWC has been a subsidiary of the Swiss Richemont Group since 2000.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Media & Digital Manager Jobs In Dubai | IWC Careers Jobs 2022|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on IWC site…