Material & Process Manager Jobs in Dubai | HILTI Group
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
Position: Material & Process Manager
The Materials & Process Manager is responsible for managing the cost-effective spare parts supply set up to support Hilti’s Tools Service Center (TSC) operations with defined spare part availability within the supply area and Regional Distribution Center (RDC).
- you will work closely with European teams After Market Services based in Germany to support in material management tasks and support logistics process implementation in Tool Services Centers across Europe.
- You will manage inventory levels based on historic consumption and market intelligence, steering KPIs of Tool Service Centers to reach the right balance for availability, cost, and net working capital.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain; Master’s Degree is advantageous.
- At least 3 years of experience in an engineering or supply chain role.
- Understanding of complex logistics processes.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Material & Process Manager Jobs in Dubai | HILTI Group|
|Hiring Organization||HILTI Group|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on HILTI Group job site…