Mason Jobs At Serco Group | Abu Dhabi
Serco is a FTSE 250 company managing over 500 contracts worldwide. Employing over 50,000 people, we operate internationally across four geographies: UK & Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East and across five sectors: Defence, Justice & Immigration, Transport, Health and Citizen Services.
The Mason will ensure satisfactory completion of minor planned and reactive maintenance across civil works and not limited to masonry, tiling, carpentry, painting, partitioning as required around the facility.
- Maintain up to date knowledge for the safe and efficient performance of all civil works.
- Use safe systems of work when working with all building fabric access equipment.
- Ensure all civil assets and building structure are in good repair and painted to promote the aesthetics of the premises at all times.
- Minimum 5 year experience in a building services civil works department in a commercial office building, healthcare or other suitable facilities management environment.
- Technically competent with a clear understanding of building fabric and finishes, associated tools and equipment.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Mason Jobs At Serco Group | Abu Dhabi|
|Hiring Organization||Serco Group|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Serco Group site…