Marketing Manager - Rooms & Spa | Emirates Palace Job Vacancy
Position: Marketing Manager – Rooms & Spa
Under the supervision of the Director of Marketing Communications create the annual hotel marketing plan as well as tactical marketing plans (if any) as well as budget. Implement marketing plans and coordinate with advertising / media buying agencies.
- Determine overall marketing campaign ROI. Monitor and review the results of each campaign to ensure that all KPI’s are met if not exceeded and takes corrective measures to improve future marketing campaigns.
- Under the guidance of the Director of Marketing Communications create and implement all marketing activities
- Find and optimise new ways of generating revenues.
- Effectively increase and maintain hotel database for consumer relationship marketing efforts.
- Luxury Hotel Experience in the same position.
- Business management skills
- Middle East Experience
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group International Limited is a Hong Kong hotel investment and management group focusing on luxury hotels, resorts, and residences, with a total of 33 properties worldwide, 20 of which are fully or partially owned by MOHG.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Marketing Manager – Rooms & Spa | Emirates Palace Job Vacancy|
|Hiring Organization||Emirates Palace|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Emirates Palace site…