Mandarin Careers | Public Area Supervisor Jobs In Dubai
Position: Public Area Supervisor
It is part of your role to understand and comply with all corporate and hotel policies and standard operating procedures. It is part of your role and your responsibility to fully support all learning and development activities.
- Inspect and check all public areas in accordance with set MO standards
- Spot-check and monitor usage of chemicals, machinery and ensure that all equipment is treated well
- Create daily assignments for public area attendants
- Ensure that sign in and out policy is followed
- Conduct daily briefings and trainings for public area attendants
- Monitor stock in storages and act accordingly if refill is needed
- Senior High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Vocational Diploma in Hospitality related subject is an advantage.
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality/Hotel/Business Management is an advantage.
- Minimum 1 years ‘experience working in a luxury hotel environment.
- A minimum of 1 years’ Housekeeping experience in luxury hotels
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group International Limited is a Hong Kong hotel investment and management group focusing on luxury hotels, resorts, and residences, with a total of 33 properties worldwide, 20 of which are fully or partially owned by MOHG.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Mandarin Careers | Public Area Supervisor Jobs In Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group site…