Manager, Portfolio Management and Projects (UAEN) | HSBC Jobs
Position: Manager, Portfolio Management and Projects (UAE Nationals)
In this role you will support with GRA and PPM owned governance meetings (pack creation, minutes taking, action follow up). Support with the management of model risk for FLOD in line with the FIM policy. Production of wholesale credit risk portfolio management internal reports
- Produce and deliver monthly and quarterly MI for various governance forums. Support with ad hoc report creation for Portfolio Management purposes as well as Model Risk Management related reports.
- Act as secretary for MENAT GRA & PPM owned governance meetings including RMOF, RMUF, RDOC, RPOC and expert panels. Support with the requirements of the MRM FIM across the model lifecycle.
- Production and delivery of complete and accurate Risk MI
- Support with the integration of regulatory requirements within the Bank’s framework
- University Degree.
- Banking experience with an understanding of banking activities, products, processes and systems
- An understanding of various areas of risk e.g. credit, market.
- Strong communication, presentation, computer/IT skills.
|Title||Manager, Portfolio Management and Projects (UAEN) | HSBC Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on HSBC site…