Manager Corp. & FI Portfolio Analytics Jobs At ADIB | Abu Dhabi
ADIB is a leading bank in the UAE and the 4th largest Islamic bank globally by assets. Headquartered and listed in Abu Dhabi, ADIB was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the first Islamic bank in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Position: Manager Corp. & FI Portfolio Analytics
Portfolio analysis and creating insights from data, preparation of various MIS for GSAM, FI and cross-border, WBG, PBG and IBG portfolios. Arrange quarterly portfolio packs for review with Risk Managers, Auditors [Internal / External] and committees.
- Preparation of the Ministry of Finance report on Loans, Undisbursed and NPA portfolio.
- Accurate development of the base data files used on a monthly basis for all Management reporting.
- Prepare, review and update SLAs and SOPs periodically.
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience is required.
- Experience in Management or Regulatory reporting.
- Relevant portfolio analytics experience and MIS experience.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Manager Corp. & FI Portfolio Analytics Jobs At ADIB | Abu Dhabi|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on ADIB site…