Maintenance Planning Engineer Arab Arabia Jobs In Sharjah
Air Arabia is the first and largest low cost carrier in the Middle East and North Africa. Air Arabia has grown to become a leading low cost carrier operator across key Global emerging markets. Operating a total fleet of 42 (owned & leased) Airbus 320s.
Position: Maintenance Planning Engineer
The job holder handles his/her duties independently within the framework of responsibilities and boundaries identified with this role and in accordance with standard practices. Consults with Line Manager on any critical or AOG activities & any non-routine actions prior to executing; all duties shall be performed through proper channel and in compliance with adopted policies and procedures.
- Coordinates, create, plan and verify third party maintenance work packages.
- Develop monthly/quarterly/half yearly and yearly man hour forecast vs man hours utilised reports.
- Provides necessary assistance in the aircrafts lease/sublease process through technical evaluation of aircrafts.
- University Degree in Aircraft Engineering/Aeronautical/Aerospace/Industrial or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in the Aviation industry, 4 of which as “Planning Engineer” or in a similar capacity,
- Experience with Airbus A320 aircraft is preferred.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Maintenance Planning Engineer Arab Arabia Jobs In Sharjah|
|Hiring Organization||Arab Arabia|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Arab Arabia site…