Maintenance Manager Jobs In Dubai | Juma Al Majid Careers UAE
Position: Maintenance Manager
Plans, directs, controls, and coordinates the activities in the department, such as the operation and maintenance of all electrical and mechanical equipment used in air- conditioning, heating, refrigeration, water supply, building facilities and power center of the entire Hotel Apartment.
- Develops and implements systems and procedures of the preventive maintenance and repair of all machines, equipment, apparatus, and fixtures used in the Hotel.
- Prepares and consistently reviews preventive measures and procedures for emergency cases such as fires, etc.
- Ensures Hotel’s compliance with government requirements on records, permits, licenses, etc.
- Makes periodic and regular inspection tours of the Hotel to check work progress and condition of building and equipment.
- Confers with outside contractors on installations and repairs, coordinating their work with the relevant department employees.
- High school diploma or equivalent; degree from a vocational school or BSc/BA in Facility Management is preferred
- Proven experience as a Hotel Maintenance Manager.
- Familiarity with plumbing, electrical, sewer and HVAC systems; hotel industry experience is a plus
- Experience in administrative processes (e.g. budgeting, performance management)
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
|Title||Maintenance Manager Jobs In Dubai | Juma Al Majid Careers UAE|
|Hiring Organization||Juma Al Majid|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Juma Al Majid site…