Maint Engineer - Logging & Perforating | Halliburton Careers 2022
Position: Maint Engineer – Logging & Perforating
Under general supervision, performing preventive and corrective maintenance on Logging and Perforating surface and downhole equipment. Trains directly under a General, or Senior Maintenance Professional L&P, to improve knowledge and troubleshooting skills for maintaining logging equipment.
- Expected to be available to visit field locations when needed to help solve equipment’s operation problems.
- Provide training, assessment, and mentorship to less experienced maintenance professionals.
- Promotes and ensures compliance with Health, Safety and Environment (HSE), and Service Quality (SQ) standards, practices and guidelines.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering is preferred or an equivalent combination of education
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Electromechanical maintenance or a related discipline required.
- Requires knowledge of surface systems, open, cased, PM I, PM II, documentation systems, HMS, and Lab/ field testing equipment.
|Title||Maint Engineer – Logging & Perforating | Halliburton Careers 2022|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Halliburton site…