Machinists Jobs In Abu Dhabi | GE Power Careers Job Vacancies
The Machinist will have technical knowledge and experience working with GE/Alstom and oOEM turbines. He/she is responsible for the on-site machining of major rotating equipment components. In addition, you will set up and operate a variety of manual and numerically controlled machine tools.
- Operate a Boring Bar, CNC, Lathe and Milling Machine
- Perform maintenance of clean work areas, tooling and equipment.
- Respond to requests for emergency repairs and services to troublesome equipment.
- Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to quality.
- Maintain strong safety mindset to assure the executed work reflects the technical requirements within GE safety standards.
- 7 years experience as a machinist on power generation equipment.
- Strong knowledge of GE/Alstom and oOEM Turbines.
- Knowledge in different GT/ST Machining Scopes.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
General Electric Company (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate founded in 1892, and incorporated in New York state and headquartered in Boston. Until 2021, the company operated in sectors including healthcare, aviation, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing, rail transport and venture capital and finance
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Machinists Jobs In Abu Dhabi | GE Power Careers Job Vacancies|
|Hiring Organization||GE Power|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on GE Power site…