Lobby Ambassador Jobs At Rotana Careers | Abu Dhabi
Rotana Hotel Management Corporation (Rotana) was founded in 1992, by a partnership between two visionary thinkers, Nasser Al Nowais and Selim El Zyr. Operating as Rotana, it opened its first property, the Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi in 1993 and is today one of the leading hotel management companies within the Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe and Turkey. Rotana combines a unique understanding of the culture and communities of the Middle East with the collective expertise of an executive team contributing to years of international experience in the service industry.
Position: Lobby Ambassador
As a Lobby Ambassador you are responsible to receive and give a warm welcome to our guests, providing an efficient and courteous approach at all times.
- Offer consistently professional, friendly, warm and engaging service.
- Be available for Guests at all times as a point of contact.
- Actively represent all standards of the Arabian Cultural Connection program, and interact with guests using the coffee and dates station.
- You should ideally have a diploma / degree in hospitality with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Lobby Ambassador Jobs At Rotana Careers | Abu Dhabi|
|Hiring Organization||Rotana Careers|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Rotana Careers site…