Legal Advisor Jobs In Dubai | Commercial Bank Of Dubai Careers
Position: Legal Advisor
Assist the General Counsel and Group Company Secretary in providing legal opinions, reviewing and drafting documentation and monitoring legal cases mainly for Commercial Corporate and Investment Banking Group. The Legal Adviser will be also the entry point for service providers’ agreements and serve as back-up for matters related to Personal Banking Group and Support functions.
- Review and provide legal advice on agreements entered into with service providers
- Review and provide legal advice for lending and security transactions
- Review and monitor progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual documents to assist and support various business activities.
- Provide continuous legal awareness to the other departments
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions
- Degree in Law from a recognized and well regarded university
- 5 – 8 years of legal experience preferably in Banking Industry or other Financial Institutions
- Excellent knowledge of lending and security as well as treasury and capital markets documentation
- Good knowledge of court proceeding and litigation processes are essential
|Title||Legal Advisor Jobs In Dubai | Commercial Bank Of Dubai Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Commercial Bank Of Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Commercial Bank Of Dubai site…