Legal Adviser & Company Secretary - Al Murjan Hospital Jobs in Jeddah
Mediclinic International plc, founded in 1983, is an international private hospital group with operations in South Africa, Namibia, Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates. The Group’s head office is based in Stellenbosch, South Africa. It has been listed on the JSE, the South African securities exchange, since 1986
Position: Legal Adviser & Company Secretary
To manage and reduce the legal and reputational risks and associated financial implications for the business by delivering professional legal services
- Manage all litigation and medical malpractice claims
- Monitor and support legal and insurance compliance and associated risk management services
- Advise on data protection and privacy matters related to the business
- Qualified as an admitted lawyer
- Minimum 5 years’ legal experience within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, preferably in the healthcare sector
- Knowledge of statutory documents required for compliance with relevant KSA laws and regulations
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Legal Adviser & Company Secretary – Al Murjan Hospital Jobs in Jeddah|
|Hiring Organization||Mediclinic International|
|Job Location||Jeddah, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Mediclinic International site…