Learning & Development Officer Jobs At Rotana Careers | Abu Dhabi
Rotana Hotel Management Corporation (Rotana) was founded in 1992, by a partnership between two visionary thinkers, Nasser Al Nowais and Selim El Zyr. Operating as Rotana, it opened its first property, the Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi in 1993 and is today one of the leading hotel management companies within the Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe and Turkey. Rotana combines a unique understanding of the culture and communities of the Middle East with the collective expertise of an executive team contributing to years of international experience in the service industry.
Position: Learning & Development Officer
As an Learning & Development Officer you are responsible in assisting the Learning & Development Leader in managing the hotel’s training function in order to promote the desired work culture. The role involves developing and conducting training courses as well as facilitating training workshops based on operational requirements.
- Analyse colleague development needs in the hotel.
- Develop annual hotel colleague development plans and prepare monthly reports.
- Develop and maintain hotel’s colleague development library and co-ordinate acquisitions.
- You should ideally have a degree in the hospitality field with preferable minor experiences in a professional training environment and some knowledge in instructional methods and training techniques.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Learning & Development Officer Jobs At Rotana Careers | Abu Dhabi|
|Hiring Organization||Rotana Careers|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Rotana Careers site…