Lead Site Resident Engineer - EMAL Jobs In Abu Dhabi | GE Gas Power
We are driven by our talent. GE Digital is investing in its teams and technologies to transform how industry solves its toughest challenges. Our teams drive better customer experiences, embedding powerful analytics and innovate new cyber security capabilities for customers across the manufacturing, utility, power generation and oil & gas sectors.
Position: Lead Site Resident Engineer – EMAL
The role will be required to work in close cooperation with Contract Performance Managers to manage long-term service agreements. The CPMs are co-located with the customer and are responsible for delivering high quality customer solutions including new products, outage planning, parts & repair delivery via project management tools
- Co-ordinate distribution of TILs, PIBs and FMIs to the Owner.
- Assist the Owner in a joint-inspection of the Parts delivered to site.
- Work with Owner’s representative at Site to introduce and coordinate selected key Contractor initiatives.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering and/or minimum of 10 years of industrial field execution experience.
Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in project execution and management in Power Generation/ Oil & Gas industry.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Lead Site Resident Engineer – EMAL Jobs In Abu Dhabi | GE Gas Power|
|Hiring Organization||GE Gas Power|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on GE Gas Power site…