KYC & ODD Remediation Analyst ADIB Jobs In Abu Dhabi
ADIB is a leading bank in the UAE and the 4th largest Islamic bank globally by assets. Headquartered and listed in Abu Dhabi, ADIB was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the first Islamic bank in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Position: KYC & ODD Remediation Analyst
Responsible for obtaining required documents from the customer for keeping up to date customer information in line with global and local regulations around FCC, KYC and customer due diligence. Perform periodic & trigger event reviews and analysing KYC-ODD gaps.
- Ensure customer profile Complies with Anti Money laundering policy guidelines.
- Submitting timely reports and documents for (ODD updates/Customer Data Update/Adding, Removing Signatures).
- Review and approve customer documents (For ODD updates).
- Good knowledge of A KYC, ODD procedures or business unit’s functional area or products.
- Fair Knowledge of UAE banking practices , regulations & risks.
- Good Knowledge of Anti-Money laundering regulations issued by the UAE Central Bank and other regulatory authorities.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||KYC & ODD Remediation Analyst ADIB Jobs In Abu Dhabi|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on ADIB site…