KPMG Careers | Assistant Manager - Accounting and Finance in Abu Dhabi
KPMG International Limited is a British-Dutch multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations
- Liaise effectively with clients whilst working on engagements and act as an ‘ambassador’ for KPMG
- Own deliverables of an engagement/project with minimal input of project leadership
- Complete report writing, presentations and proposal preparation with minimal guidance
- Develop expertise and knowledge of a variety of clients and markets
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Professional accounting and/or finance qualification (e.g., CPA, CA, ACCA, CFA)
- A minimum of 5 years of financial accounting experience in a relevant organization (preferably in big four accounting firms – audit and/or accounting advisory teams)
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||KPMG Careers | Assistant Manager – Accounting and Finance in Abu Dhabi|
|Hiring Organization||KPMG Careers|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on KPMG Careers site…