Kitchen Supervisor Job in Dubai at Mandarin Oriental Hotel
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group International Limited is a Hong Kong hotel investment and management group focusing on luxury hotels, resorts, and residences, with a total of 33 properties worldwide, 20 of which are fully or partially owned by MOHG
- Maintaining high level of time keeping is of the essence.
- To ensure good communication is given either verbally or written to all members of staff.
- Train and instruct other members of the staff through sharing of knowledge and skills
- Ensure proper measures are taken to protect the environment and the Hotel’s adherence to it.
- Conduct development and performance reviews.
- Minimum 2 years in engineering studies such as Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC or Building Services.
- International experience: Middle East experience is an advantage
- Hotel Pre-opening experience or renovation experience is an advantage
- Experience with Building Automation Systems (i.e. Inn Comm, BMS, etc.) is an advantage
- Fluent in English, spoken and written language
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Kitchen Supervisor Job in Dubai at Mandarin Oriental Hotel|
|Hiring Organization||Mandarin Oriental Hotel|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Mandarin Oriental Hotel site…