Kids Club Attendant Jobs In Ras Al Khaimah | DoubleTree Careers
Position: Kids Club Attendant
As a Kids Attendant, you are responsible for coordinating, promoting, publicizing and facilitating club activities and programs in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Coordinate, promote, publicize and facilitate all activities and programs for the kids club/spa/salon/fitness center/health club
- Perform receptionist duties including, but not limited to, answering telephones, taking and relaying messages, processing and recording financial transactions, scheduling appointments and stocking and maintaining supplies, as needed
- Maintain cleanliness of work area in accordance with federal, state, local and company standards
- Assist in monitoring facility use to ensure guest safety
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- High standards of cleanliness
- Ability to work in a consistently professional and helpful manner
DoubleTree by Hilton is an American hotel chain managed by Hilton Worldwide. DoubleTree has been the fastest growing Hilton brand by number of properties since 2007, and by number of rooms from 2007 to 2015.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Kids Club Attendant Jobs In Ras Al Khaimah | DoubleTree Careers|
|Job Location||Ras Al Khaimah, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on DoubleTree site…