Junior Patrol Admin Assistant | Dubai Police
The Dubai Police Force is the 17,500 strong police force for the Emirate of Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates. They come under the jurisdiction of the ruler of Dubai, and they cover an area of 4,114 square kilometres and a population of 2.8 million people
- The process of controlling and editing violations, and monitoring any suspicious activity for ongoing violations.
- It collects and analyzes data and preliminary inferences about the parties involved in the crime, and delivers them to the competent authorities.
- Develops the preparation of records of transfer and control, and reports of accidents without injuries.
- It seizes the crime or wanted persons and suspects, monitors the aspects violating public security and safety and prepares its reports.
- He must have a high school diploma or less and be approved by the official authorities.
- The age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years.
- Height not less than 165 cm..
- Certificate of good conduct (addressed to the Dubai Police General Headquarters) issued by Dubai
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Junior Patrol Admin Assistant | Dubai Police|
|Hiring Organization||Dubai Police|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Dubai Police site…