Java Engineer - Internal Systems | Binance Middle East Careers
Position: Java Engineer – Internal Systems
- Responsible for building new systems;
- Maintain, migrate, architecture upgrade existing systems;
- Responsible for performance tuning, debugging, refactoring production systems;
- Guide junior engineer’s daily work, and team sharing etc.
- Master Java program language, familiar with Spring framework, have deep understanding on micro-services architecture;
- At least 3 years’ work experience, have backend system design experience in a large internet company;
- Familiar with MySQL database, know how to optimize MySQL indexes, at least know one NoSQL database;
- Familiar with distribute systems;
- Familiar with at least one RPC framework and messaging middleware, know its mechanism.
Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange which is the largest exchange in the world in terms of daily trading volume of cryptocurrencies. It was founded in 2017 and is registered in the Cayman Islands. Binance was founded by Changpeng Zhao, a developer who had previously created high frequency trading software.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Java Engineer – Internal Systems | Binance Middle East Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Binance site…