JA Ocean View Hotel | Sous Chef - Main Kitchen Job in Dubai
Where the real essence of a warm welcome is captured in breathtaking locations in the Middle-East and the Indian Ocean. Whether it’s a family holiday, a romantic getaway or a business trip, we extend unforgettable experiences every time.
Position: Sous Chef – Main Kitchen
The Sous Chef is responsible to assist the Line Manager in managing his assigned kitchen operation as a successful independent profit centre, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, through planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the Kitchen operation with the focus on day to day operational requirements
- Perform food production and presentation to the customers and staff as directed by the Chef De Cuisine or Cluster Executive Chef.
- All government food handling regulations must be consistently followed by all kitchen associates.
- Build, cost and implement the menus in coordination with the senior kitchen management.
- Certificate in Food production or Culinary Diploma.
- Food Hygiene – PIC level 3
- Basic & Intermediate Food Hygiene
- Minimum of 3 years working experience with at least 4 years in a 5 stars hotel, 2 years minimum in prior similar role.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||JA Ocean View Hotel | Sous Chef – Main Kitchen Job in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||JA Ocean View Hotel|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on JA Ocean View Hotel site…