IT Leader – Technical Lead at Aramex Careers Jobs in Dubai
Aramex is an Emirati multinational logistics, courier and package delivery company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The company was founded by Fadi Ghandour and Bill Kingson in 1982 in Amman, Jordan. It is the first Arab-based company to be listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange
- Assist Aramex customers for setting up E-tools (ClickToShip, Aramex.com, Integrations, EDI, Plugins, Web hooks etc.)
- Maintain logs and details of all customized solutions provided to customers for achieving integrations, EDI etc.
- Managing, follow-ups and maintaining relationships with external parties taking care of development of any in-house application
- Supervise, follow-up and evaluate the projects/tasks given to external IT companies/contractors
- Bachelors in IT/Computer Science/MIS and a minimum 5-7 years of experience in application and/or software development and management
- Experience in at least one (or more) major backend development language (Java, .NET C# or PHP)
- Knowledge of different types of Software and Integration testing
- Experience working with E-commerce platforms like Shopify, WordPress, Magento, OpenCart etc
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||IT Leader – Technical Lead at Aramex Careers Jobs in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||Aramex Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Aramex Careers site…