Investment Specialist ADIB Jobs In Abu Dhabi
ADIB is a leading bank in the UAE and the 4th largest Islamic bank globally by assets. Headquartered and listed in Abu Dhabi, ADIB was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the first Islamic bank in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Position: Investment Specialist
The role is a client-facing role managing our highest value clients where professionalism, client focus and a broad understanding of fundamentals of financial planning are critical to the business. The role holder has a responsibility to develop and retain relationships with ADIB clients, working with the boarder branch and direct teams to ensure achievement of the business performance and plan.
- Excellent sales and people management skills.
- Maximizing Revenue growth and achieving the WM plan in branches.
- Proactively support others through direct and indirect actions beyond activities particular to this role.
- Must maintain CISI level 1 to 3.
- 0 -2 years of experience in Wealth management business. ( This role is mainly for mass clients / Branches).
- Minimum 3 years banking experience.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Investment Specialist ADIB Jobs In Abu Dhabi|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on ADIB site…