International Relations Officer Jobs in Sharjah University
The University of Sharjah is an Emirati private national university located in University City, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. It was established in October 1997 by its founder the ruler of Sharjah Sheikh Dr. Sultan bin Muhammad Al-Qasimi to meet the emirate of Sharjah’s aim of educational needs
Position: International Relations Officer
To help the director of the office of international relations in implementing the international academic partnership strategies, through preparing and developing the various Memorandum of Understandings (MOUs), academic agreements and research profiles
- Mange the communication process with international partners by organizing meeting schedules, preparing minutes of meetings and responding to inquiries/emails as appropriate.
- Coordinate and plan incoming/outgoing visits between UoS and international partners, and share any necessary schedules, agendas, and other visit details with the visitors and concerned faculty members or students.
- Organize any related workshops, seminars, conferences and events, and follow up on any requirements such as invitations, agendas, hall bookings, catering, etc.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in International Relation or a relevant discipline.
- 2-4 years of UAE experience in similar role preferably in higher education institutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to prepare professional documents, in both Arabic and English.
- Proficiency in MS office applications.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||International Relations Officer Jobs in Sharjah University|
|Hiring Organization||University of Sharjah|
|Job Location||Sharjah, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on University of Sharjah site…