Interior Designer Jobs In Dubai | KEO Careers Dubai
Position: Interior Designer
This position will be responsible for professional interior design services in planning, developing and coordinating world class corporate offices and residential projects from concept design phase to the completion of construction documents.
- Generating architectural drawings utilizing AutoCAD, Revit or other Software. Uses own judgment and analysis.
- Providing solutions to resolve design issues.
- Compiling data and performs computations. Prepares specifications, reports and related data tables.
- Assisting Senior Interior Designer in report preparation.
- Providing project data as requested by the Senior Interior Designer or Project Manager.
- Reporting on progress meetings and presentation materials as requested
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience
- Diploma in Architecture from an accredited University or College program or Master in Architecture.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture, Revit Architecture, Sketchup, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
|Title||Interior Designer Jobs In Dubai | KEO Careers Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on KEO site…