Integrity Investigator Jobs In Dubai | ABB Middle East Careers
Position: Integrity Investigator
The EMENA Investigator will be a part of ABB Integrity Investigations and Monitoring team and work in a coordinated effort with ABB Integrity and Regulatory Affairs organization and other partners and stakeholders in delivering and managing a wide-range of special purpose / fact finding reviews of concerns reported to the Ethics Contact of ABB Group.
- The Integrity Investigator, under the authorization of their manager will plan and conduct investigations and special purpose reviews
- The investigator may be assigned to work on cases and initiatives outside this region as and when necessary.
- The Investigator conducts and manage special purpose / fact finding reviews on behalf of ABB into alleged violations of the ABB Code of Conduct
- Prepares high quality reports to assist in further disciplinary actions.
- Education: preferably a degree in law / accounting / audit such as CPA / LLM / CIA or equivalent.
- 5 + years of experience in handling ethics and integrity investigations / forensic reviews in a multinational corporation, reputed legal firms or consulting firms and / or experience in white collar crime law enforcement. Experience in handling FCPA matters.
- Knowledge and experience of eDiscovery processes / data collection, analysis, results and reporting.
|Title||Integrity Investigator Jobs In Dubai | ABB Middle East Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on ABB site…