Inspector - Electrical Jobs In Dubai | AECOM Careers Dubai
Position: Inspector – Electrical
The Electrical Inspector will ensure the contractors are compliant with the contract documents, coordinate on a daily basis with the other teams to document and verify the quality and quantity of work performed by the Contractor and process the incoming Inspection Requests and technical submittals and perform the necessary actions.
- Maintaining records of the contractor manpower and equipment daily resources.
- Undertaking all site supervision and inspections when required or instructed by the Resident Engineer (RE) or the Assistant Resident Engineer (ARE).
- Follow up and implement any site instructions made by the leader.
- Apply and implement all quality controls and quality procedures of the site.
- Prepare any site measurements and surveying checks needed by the leader
- Monitoring conformance to quality, performance, and/or code requirements by performing inspection duties.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- Candidates must have experience in Construction Supervision with a Consultancy with a minimum of 7 years of overall experience (minimum 5 years in the UAE)
- Experience in Electrical related type projects required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
|Title||Inspector – Electrical Jobs In Dubai | AECOM Careers Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on AECOM site…