Information Security Officer | Dubai Digital Government Jobs
The role holder is responsible for supporting the diagnostic and monitoring activities across all Smart Dubai systems/solutions including health checks, gap analysis, code analysis and penetration testing to identify vulnerabilities and recommend remediate actions.
- Participate in the information security monitoring process across all Smart Dubai assets and runs all its related functions such as vulnerability management.
• Execute diagnostic and monitoring activities including health checks, gap analysis, code analysis and penetration testing to identify vulnerabilities and recommend remediate actions
• Engage in the ethical hacking of developed products and solutions (such as firewalls, system encryptions etc.) to identify vulnerabilities in the system / solution environment
• Deliver on testing services under supervision for cyber security events that are detected on the Smart Dubai systems in accordance with the defined service level agreements
•Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
•Relevant certification in network security such as CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) or equivalent
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Information Security Officer | Dubai Digital Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Digital Careers site…