Income Auditor Jobs In Dubai | Mövenpick Jumeirah Beach Careers
Position: Income Auditor
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanour at all times.
- Provide a system of monitoring the data input by operation level personnel.
- Distribute daily reports after obtaining Director of Finance / Chief Accountant approval.
- Review rage variance report in order to ensure the correct rate is applied.
- Review the city ledger and credit card transfers of the day and pass the same to the Accounts Receivable.
- Audit the daily cash summary and update General Cashier’s report.
- Review overages and shortages of Cashiers and take appropriate action and review Front Office foreign exchange rates as and when required.
- Holding a Bachelor Degree in Accounting is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is a Swiss hotel management company headquartered in Baar, Switzerland. It is fully owned by AccorHotels since the September 2018 acquisition from former shareholders Mövenpick Holding and the Saudi-based Kingdom Group.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Income Auditor Jobs In Dubai | Mövenpick Jumeirah Beach Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Mövenpick Jumeirah Beach|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Mövenpick Jumeirah Beach site…