Income Auditor Jobs In Dubai | Kempinski Dubai Careers
Position: Income Auditor
- Responsible for collecting all paperwork for all revenues and ensuring accuracy and compliance with the policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring that all revenues have been captured, recorded, and posted accurately.
- Responsible for monitoring and recording all in-house charges and verifying compliance with the established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for checking all credits, voids, and complementary postings. Any discrepancies must be recorded and reported.
- Responsible for reviewing Travel Agent Commissions and checking for manual postings or edits.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Preferably in an international, luxury five-star hotel
- English – excellent communication skills
Kempinski Hotel and Residences Palm Jumeirah is located on the Palm, one of Dubai’s most sought-after areas, a stay here means being immersed in luxury. It offers 244 luxurious suites, villas and penthouses, situated on five sprawling acres of territory. It combines four Food and Beverage outlets and private beach.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Income Auditor Jobs In Dubai | Kempinski Dubai Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Kempinski site…