ID Architect Job in Abu Dhabi at Stantec Careers
Stantec Inc. is an international professional services company in the design and consulting industry. Founded in 1954, as D. R. Stanley Associates in Edmonton, Alberta
Position: Trainee – Forsati Program
Stantec Abu Dhabi is looking to hire an Senior site Architect ID to ensure the response to necessary construction documentation, including but not limited to review of contractor shop drawings, RFI’s, material submittals and Medical equipment coordination and shop drawings
- Reviewing, and processing all interior shop drawings and architectural, technical submittals and ID related reviews
- Healthcare facility project delivery/construction experience
- Coordinating and supervising the work of all interior architectural activities and operations
- Reviewing contractor’s interior architectural change order proposals and preparing recommendations to Architectural PM
- Minimum Twelve (12) to fifteen (15) years general experience Four (4) years Construction Administration experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines: Architecture
- Strong knowledge of all interior material and interface details
- Good knowledge of the building code and hospital guidelines
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||ID Architect Job in Abu Dhabi at Stantec Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Stantec Careers|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Stantec Careers site…