IBM Z Management Consultant Jobs In Dubai | IBM
IBM produces and sells computer hardware, middleware and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is also a major research organization, holding the record for most annual U.S. patents generated by a business (as of 2020) for 28 consecutive years.
Position: IBM Z Management Consultant
Ideal candidates will have demonstrated a successful history of designing and deploying new and complex high-quality IBM Z solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements, can independently assess IT infrastructures, evaluate gaps in best practices and create IBM Z System solution recommendations for client environments while displaying excellent collaboration and communication with Clients, Sellers, Business Partners and Colleagues by delivering reports to clients.
- Interface directly with the Customer, Sales, Marketing and Development.
- Lead growth in new business areas, generate demand for services and assets.
- Drive follow-on business from successful client engagements.
- Candidate should have at least 5 years of hands-on experience in z/OS and zVM.
- At least 10 years of experience in the IT Industry.
- At least 5 years of experience in Advising Technical Solution Sales.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||IBM Z Management Consultant Jobs In Dubai | IBM|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on IBM site…