HR Project Lead Jobs In Dubai | SYSTRA Middle East Careers
Position: HR Project Lead
As part of the International HR team, the HR Project Lead, based in Dubai, will oversee the design and implementation various HR programmes to support the Development of our organization and our people.
- Developing a deep understanding of our local processes and organizations worldwide
- Capturing expectations of key stakeholders from the business.
- Collaborating with our global HR and Digital community.
- Monitoring progress, risks and solve issues with regards to Programme planning and objectives.
- Deploying and monitoring our Transversal Mentoring programme that connect people globally
- 6-8 years of overall experience in a HR Generalist role.
- Master’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Experience in navigating in a complex and international environment
- Experience in driving similar global organizational transformation and HR projects
SYSTRA is a multinational engineering and consulting group in the mobility sector, whose fields of activity include rail and public transport. In 2019, it employed a staff of about 7,300 people, and is a limited company which shareholders include French national railway company SNCF, RATP, and various banks.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||HR Project Lead Jobs In Dubai | SYSTRA Middle East Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on SYSTRA site…