HR Executive (UAEN) Jobs In Dubai | Aramex Middle East Careers
Position: HR Executive (UAE Nationals)
The main responsibility of this role is to support with day-to-day operational HR activities, assist employees with their requests, and respond to internal and external HR related inquiries.
- Undertake a variety of HR administrative duties and projects as assigned.
- Issues all types of letters received from employees within the standard timeline.
- Maintains and updates records of personnel-related data in both hard copy files and the e-filing systems (soft copies on the shared folder) to ensure all folders contain complete documents as per the employment requirements in the UAE.
- Administers medical insurance plans, including enrollments, changes, deletions, and claims management.
- Shares the medical insurance card copies along with the updated network list with employees.
- Fresh graduate or maximum 1 to 2 years of HR Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Solid Knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
|Title||HR Executive (UAEN) Jobs In Dubai | Aramex Middle East Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Aramex site…