Housekeeping Order Taker Jobs In Dubai | Rotana Careers
Rotana Hotel Management Corporation (Rotana) was founded in 1992, by a partnership between two visionary thinkers, Nasser Al Nowais and Selim El Zyr. Operating as Rotana, it opened its first property, the Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi in 1993 and is today one of the leading hotel management companies within the Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe and Turkey. Rotana combines a unique understanding of the culture and communities of the Middle East with the collective expertise of an executive team contributing to years of international experience in the service industry.
Position: Housekeeping Order Taker
As a Housekeeping Order Taker you are responsible to handle all communication in and out of the Housekeeping Office to ensure a smooth running of the department.
- Safe keep, record and collect all keys and papers held within the Housekeeping Office.
- Ensure the sorting of all daily activity reports in the Housekeeping Office.
- Answer phone calls promptly, following proper telephone etiquettes as trained and per the standards.
- You should ideally have a diploma or vocational training within the hospitality and previous experiences within a similar role.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Housekeeping Order Taker Jobs In Dubai | Rotana Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Rotana Careers|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Rotana Careers site…