Housekeeping Attendant Jobs In Dubai | Days Hotel by Wyndham Careers
Position: Housekeeping Attendant
The Housekeeping Attendant is responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests. He/she will perform routine duties and servicing guest rooms and bathroom and common areas of the hotel.
- Thoroughly cleans guestrooms according to the hotel/brand standards
- Completes all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies and linen for.
- Removes all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and hallways
- Keeps all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and vacuumed.
- Replenishes guestroom, bath supplies and amenities according to the operational standards
- Ideally 1- 2 years in similar role in the hospitality industry
- Fluent English language skills written and spoken, Arabic is a plus
- Detail oriented
- Professional attitude is required
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. is an American hotel company based in Parsippany, New Jersey, United States. It describes itself as the largest hotel franchisor in the world, with 9,280 locations.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Housekeeping Attendant Jobs In Dubai | Days Hotel by Wyndham Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Days Hotel by Wyndham|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Days Hotel by Wyndham site…