Housekeeping Attendant Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Rotana Careers
Rotana Hotel Management Corporation (Rotana) was founded in 1992, by a partnership between two visionary thinkers, Nasser Al Nowais and Selim El Zyr. Operating as Rotana, it opened its first property, the Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi in 1993 and is today one of the leading hotel management companies within the Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe and Turkey. Rotana combines a unique understanding of the culture and communities of the Middle East with the collective expertise of an executive team contributing to years of international experience in the service industry.
Position: Housekeeping Attendant
As a Housekeeping Attendant you are responsible for daily assigned duties as instructed by Supervisors while adhering to hotel policies and procedures.
- Receive work assignment, keys and supplies from the supervisor and sign the key log book accurately.
- Clean rooms and bathrooms, performing any combination of the following duties.
- Keep fire exits and stair ways clear of any obstruction.
- You should ideally have a vocational training within the Housekeeping Department of a hotel.
- Good command of English is an advantage.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Housekeeping Attendant Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Rotana Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Rotana Careers|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Rotana Careers site…