Hill International Careers | Business Development Specialist Job in Abu Dhabi
Hill International, Inc. is an American construction consulting firm. Founded in 1976, the company’s corporate headquarters are in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. Hill provides program and project
- Leads and supports negotiations with clients, partners, and consultants.
- Ensures systems to track upcoming RFPs, maintaining corporate new business tracker.
- Serves as an advisor on critical priority bids on strategy, teaming, recruitment, writing, and pricing.
- Writes proposal sections (as needed); reviews draft proposals.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in facilities management industry roles and minimum 6 years experience in Business Development.
- Candidate must have a BA or BSc, preferably in Engineering, Facility Management or Business Management.
- Understanding of UAE FM Markets.
- Having experience is new market entrants and market penetration will be an advantage.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Hill International Careers | Business Development Specialist Job in Abu Dhabi|
|Hiring Organization||Hill International Careers|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Hill International Careers site…