Head of Physical Channels Jobs at HSBC Bank Careers
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the second largest bank in Europe behind BNP Paribas, with total equity of US$206.777 billion and assets of US$2.958 trillion as of December
Position: Head of Physical Channels
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Wealth and Personal Banking team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets
- Design and build EBS infrastructure including; People, objectives, process, stakeholders, performance management framework
- Be responsible for building and owning key relationships through the stakeholder group focusing on improved asset growth and acquisition strategies that deliver improved lending growth in sec/unsec
- Drive world class service with Transformation lead to deliver new capability frameworks and performance management tools
- Knowledge of a retail banking business (ideally both lending and liabilities) in an emerging market
- Knowledge and experience of Risk Management across various risk categories – credit risk, operational risk, conduct risk, regulatory compliance risk, financial crime compliance risk, legal risk, etc.
- Experience of multi product and multi-channels operations (not mono line
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Head of Physical Channels Jobs at HSBC Bank Careers|
|Hiring Organization||HSBC Bank Careers|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on HSBC Bank Careers site…