Head Of NBFI - Financial Institutions Jobs In Abu Dhabi | ADIB Careers
ADIB is a leading bank in the UAE and the 4th largest Islamic bank globally by assets. Headquartered and listed in Abu Dhabi, ADIB was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the first Islamic bank in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Position: Head Of NBFI – Financial Institutions
Partner with the Head of Financial Institutions, Product Partners and other stakeholders in developing and managing the Financial Institutions business for the NBFI segment
- Establish an appropriate strategy to target Non-Bank Financial Institutions segment and refresh/ refine it on an ongoing basis.
- Oversee the preparation and implementation of Client Account Plans.
- Oversee client onboarding and CDD reviews are performed at specification and on timely basis.
- Minimum of 8 years banking experience with at least 2 in the Non-Bank Financial Institutions space.
- Existing relationships with Financial Institutions in the UAE and preferably across GC.
- Bachelors degree in Finance or related subject.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Head Of NBFI – Financial Institutions Jobs In Abu Dhabi | ADIB Careers|
|Hiring Organization||ADIB Careers|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on ADIB Careers site…