Head of Fleet Performance - T&S GBU | ENGIE Recruitment 2022
Position: Head of Fleet Performance – T&S GBU
The Head of Fleet Performance is in charge to support and report the operational performance of the Thermal, Water and Renewable assets in the AMEA region and to drive the Data Management solutions selected by the Group.
- Set up and provide policies & governance rules for O&M, Experience Feedback, Objectives and KPi monitoring, related to operational performance.
- Challenge and support the assets and O&M Teams in setting their operational performance objectives and improvement.
- Monitor compliance and performance with Group policies procedures & methods.
- Organize and drive the operational reporting at regional level.
- In coordination with TS-GBU CO2 managers and Group CSR team, contribute to the follow-up and the forecast of assets CO2 footprint.
- Engineering degree.
- Min 15 years’ experience in the Energy Sector.
- Extensive experience of power plant engineering and design, operations, and maintenance practices.
- Experience in interaction with and influence of people at all levels and of differing cultures, both internally and externally.
Engie SA is a French multinational utility company, headquartered in La Défense, Courbevoie, which operates in the fields of energy transition, electricity generation and distribution, natural gas, nuclear, renewable energy and petroleum.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Head of Fleet Performance – T&S GBU | ENGIE Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on ENGIE site…