Head of External Communication Jobs In Abu Dhabi | ADIB
ADIB is a leading bank in the UAE and the 4th largest Islamic bank globally by assets. Headquartered and listed in Abu Dhabi, ADIB was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the first Islamic bank in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Position: Head of External Communication
Reporting to the Group Head of communication and Public affairs and working closely with her to coordinate stakeholders’ engagement program including: staff, investors, regulators and customers.
- Strategically shape ADIB’s communications, ensuring a unified and consistent messages across all stakeholders.
- Propose and evaluate media engagement opportunities for the brand and the seniors.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of specific year-round communications programs.
- 10 years of experience in communications and public relations.
- Experience in banking industry or agency background is an advantage.
- Preference for an agency background or financial institution.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Head of External Communication Jobs In Abu Dhabi | ADIB|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on ADIB site…