Head of Credit Analysis & Governance Jobs in Abu Dhabi at ADIB Careers
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank PJSC is an Islamic bank based in Abu Dhabi city, in the United Arab Emirates
Position: Head of Credit Analysis & Governance
Oversee the credit application process and manage credit risk for the financial institutions team Act as BORM and other governance related activities Manage all relationships with external vendors including credit rating agencie
- Facilitate the development of Target Market and Risk Acceptance Criteria
- Oversight on the credit application process and ensure that it is aligned to the credit policy
- Track recent financial performance of portfolio accounts and external developments
- Apply dynamic risk management to ensure that audit trail is maintained.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution; MBA or CFA professional qualifications is an added advantage.
- 7+ years of banking experience with a renowned financial institution in a credit analysis capacity
- Good teamwork skills and able to work across functions to achieve outcomes
- Strong experience in managing data, performing complex analyses and producing customized reports
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
|Title||Head of Credit Analysis & Governance Jobs in Abu Dhabi at ADIB Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank site…