Halliburton Careers | Service Specialist II - Logging and Perforating
Position: Service Specialist II – Logging and Perforating
As a Service Specialist II, you and a one-person crew, will gather pertinent service work information from the customer to use when performing specific well-logging operations.
- Assemble, operate, and maintain well logging equipment, as well as perform pre- and post-job equipment inspections.
- Able to recognize opportunities for the sale of additional Halliburton products and services, and have the ability to train team members.
- Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma
- 1 year of experience as an Service Specialist I and a Commercial driver’s license.
- You may also be required to have Well Control Accreditation and water survival training.
- You must also have basic math, reading comprehension, writing and PC skills.
|Title||Halliburton Careers | Service Specialist II – Logging and Perforating|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Halliburton site…