Guest Relations Officer Job in Dubai | Anantara Careers
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations
- Provide prompt, courteous and efficient service to all guests, so as to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate an efficient arrival and departure formality for all guests.
- Ensure that established levels of guest service are maintained at all times within the reception area.
- Ensure guest errands are executed as directed.
- A strong focus on customer service
- Prior experience in hotel front office operations is preferred
- Excellent communication skills; fluency in English is required
- Be able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Guest Relations Officer Job in Dubai | Anantara Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Anantara Hotels, Resorts|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Anantara Hotels, Resorts site…