Group Manager Jobs In Dubai | DP World Careers Job Vacancies
Position: Group Manager – Operational Resilience (Crisis)
The Group Manager – Operational Resilience (Crisis) will support the Group Director – Business Resilience in building and embedding DP World’s capability to prevent, withstand and adapt to threats and shocks to our people, business or reputation.
- Support the delivery of a best-in-class operational resilience function including hands-on responsibility for delivery of projects to develop and deliver effective Group-wide incident-to-crisis response and business continuity frameworks.
- Support the delivery of resilience projects, including implementation of a Group-wide mass notification tool and incident response tool.
- Innovate and modernise the resilience programme using digitisation and creative tools to improve reach, delivery and engagement.
- Provides internal subject matter expertise on resilience methodologies, in particular technology and cyber resilience.
- Recognisable (accredited) resilience qualification (e.g. CBCI or risk management / disaster management degree).
- Demonstrable understanding of IT Disaster Recovery approaches and methodologies. Experience of delivering ITDR testing and reviews.
- Proven experience working in a resilience role within industry or professional services.
- Experience in leading budgeted resilience projects within large corporate environments.
|Title||Group Manager Jobs In Dubai | DP World Careers Job Vacancies|
|Hiring Organization||DP World|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on DP World site…