Ground Support Assistant Air Arabia Jobs In Sharjah
Air Arabia is the first and largest low cost carrier in the Middle East and North Africa. Air Arabia has grown to become a leading low cost carrier operator across key Global emerging markets. Operating a total fleet of 42 (owned & leased) Airbus 320s.
Position: Ground Support Assistant
Provides support to both Line and Base Maintenance operations by ensuring the timely and adequate availability of heavy equiptment and tools needed to perform the planned/un-planned maintenance tasks, ensuring the required work is performed, and recorded accurately and timely in accordance with Air Arabia and regulatory requirements.
- Ensures proper equipment are ready for engineers and technicians to perform tasks, returning all of it in good condition following completion of work.
- Regularly coordinates with the Engineer-in-Charge the dispatch of heavy equipment from-to the garage and alerts him or her to any problems with the execution of the work.
- Maintains an updated database of all equipment.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar job.
- Experience in a Base Maintenance Workshop environment is an advantage.
- Able to demonstrate solid basic understanding of Maintenance theory and practice.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Ground Support Assistant Air Arabia Jobs In Sharjah|
|Hiring Organization||Air Arabia|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Air Arabia site…