Graduate Talent Manager (UAEN) | HSBC Careers UAE
Position: Graduate Talent Manager (UAEN)
The job holder is responsible to support the Graduate Program, as well as support the Head of Talent to deploy regional and country-led talent programs. The job holder needs to ensure to provide high level support to the businesses gaining their buy-in at all times
- Support the management of the graduate program. Matrix management of the graduates, ensuring sufficient challenge and development as we grow them through the graduate program;
- Deliver graduate talent into the business, ensuring a pipeline of successors for junior management positions and to supply business talent pools
- Managing the graduate scheme will have specific measurable outcomes, including target audience, quality and satisfaction level.
- University degree is a must.
- Proven ability to develop and deliver strategy
- Excellent Inetrpersonal Skills, analtical reasoning skills demonstrated through the effective use of research data and articulation of strategy
HSBC Bank plc is a British multinational banking and financial services organisation. HSBC’s international network comprises around 7,500 offices in over 80 countries and territories in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Graduate Talent Manager (UAEN) | HSBC Careers UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on HSBC site…